About the Job
The VP, Marketing and Operations reports directly to the CEO, is a key member of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT), and works in concert with all staff members. The VP leads all marketing efforts – helping both the Environment and Health & Human Services teams to effectively communicate and disseminate their work to a range of audiences. The VP contributes to the growth and development of many areas of the business, including:
- Sales and Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Client Delivery
- Financial, Human Resources, and Operations Planning
Quantified Ventures is a fast-paced, creative, supportive, and collaborative environment that keeps clients’ needs front and center. We seek an entrepreneurial candidate with the drive, can-do attitude, creativity, commitment to innovation, and attention to detail to help the Quantified Ventures team advance its mission and the broader field.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Graduate degree preferred.
- 10+ years of blended marketing and communications experience, ideally in areas of finance, environmental or healthcare industry, business management/development, public management, consulting, and/or strategy.
- Strong people and program management skills, with practice navigating complex projects and partner relationships while delivering effectively and on time.
- Proven experience leading or working with teams, as well as demonstrated capability as a self-starter with an independent work ethic.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, top-notch listening and communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing projects and priorities.
- Ability to bring humor, intellectual curiosity, joy and humility into this groundbreaking work.
- Passion for advancing the field of innovative finance.
- Willingness to travel.
About Quantified Ventures
Quantified Ventures is an outcomes-based capital firm. Leveraging deep content expertise and extensive capital relationships, we plan, finance, and develop transformative projects and programs that create health, social, and environmental impacts for a growing array of public and private organizations.
The large and growing market for impact investment capital is challenging the former notion of a trade-off between financial and social returns. By deploying impact capital to social enterprises that are demonstrably creating positive impact, we can support their sustainability and accelerate society’s ability to address the world’s most pressing challenges. At Quantified Ventures, we simplify access to impact capital to scale solutions and interventions that drive true social change through innovative financing mechanisms.
What We Do
Quantified Ventures fosters systems change through consulting, project development, and investment. We work with innovative organizations in the social, public, and private sectors in identifying, designing, and structuring impact investment transactions, through outcomes-based financing. We advise nonprofit organizations and private social enterprises with a demonstrated track record and evidence of program outcomes in preparing for and securing impact capital. We help governments, health plans, health systems, and public agencies align payment with the achievement of outcomes. Lastly, we work with impact investors to optimize their capital deployment strategies to maximize social and financial returns.
Leveraging our own tri-sector experience, we believe that moving the needle on the biggest social challenges will be driven by collaborative leadership from public, private, and social sectors. Most critically, we cultivate a focus on transaction efficiencies and scalable investment products because we believe that both are required to grow a self-sustaining impact investing market.