About the Job
- Working with the investment teams to object orientate impact from the outset their investment process.
- Lead on the development of new projects and programs that result in deeper engagement with portfolio companies to maximizing their impact.
- Directly working with portfolio companies to support their growth.
- Lead on setting the strategy, designing and managing programmes that can influence the socio-economic areas where the fund operates to increase the capacity for last impact aligned to those themes and geographies.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a relevant field: impact investing private sector development, management consulting, business advisory.
- Time spent working in or with the private sector in Africa and/or South Asia.
- Understanding of practical application of different approaches to impact measurement.
- A proven record of delivering effective, high impact solutions and change on the ground in emerging markets.