About the Job
We manage advisory engagements, projects and initiatives that fit our mission. We are also in the process of developing an investment fund focused on sustainable agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa. We need talented and mission-driven people with the requisite experience and drive to help us achieve our mission.
We are looking for an Associate to support our mandates, projects and proprietary initiatives. As an Associate you will drive research, due diligence and financial modelling, collaborate with project partners, and contribute towards the development of our projects and initiatives.
Core Qualifications and Attributes:
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience
• Strong research and analytical ability
• Financial modelling ability
• Attention to detail across multiple projects
• Strong teamwork and communication skills
• Comfortable working in or with teams and external partners across multiple geographies
Preferred Experience and Attributes:
• Experience from banking, impact investment, corporate development or management consulting
• Passion for social impact, addressing climate change, or other areas of sustainable development
• Exposure to or interest in emerging markets
You can register your interest in the role by emailing your CV and any other relevant information to email@example.com
At Akipeo we believe that being able to sustainably produce food and other soft commodities is critical for developing countries to fundamentally address food security, improved livelihoods, and balanced social development. This is increasingly urgent in the face of accelerating population pressures and climate change. Our mission is to harness the power of finance, deployed sustainably, to help transform food and soft commodity production into an innovative, inclusive, and profitable driver of sustainable development in emerging markets.