About the Job
The ideal candidate will come from a financial services background and will be a strategic and innovative thinker with strong leadership, communication and presentation skills.
Must have the following experience:
- Corporate rebranding strategies across all marketing platforms and media
- Implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to build awareness and positioning of company brand
- Current online marketing techniques and best practices
- Working with new business development and sales teams on brand initiatives
- Developing marketing plans for new product launches
The Director of Marketing will have overall responsibility for:
- Producing and managing content for print, website, digital and online presence, and editorial design, ensuring that materials produced are in compliance with TriLinc’s branding guidelines, graphic standards, writing style and regulatory requirements
- Analyzing our processes, taking stock of current resources, and identifying gaps in order to develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan
- Developing budgets, advertising, public relations, social media, events, and e-mail marketing programs
- Monitoring outreach and attendance at industry-related conferences, and expand upon public relations strategy by maintaining contact with news organizations and reviewing publications, podcasts and stories
- Providing effective leadership and guidance to the marketing and design team and supporting their ongoing development
Candidates for this position must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year institution in business, marketing, communications, or related field; MBA preferred
- Minimum of five years marketing experience in financial institution or large organization
- Minimum of five years management experience
- Ability to work across cultures, communicate with colleagues in different time zones, and be an effective team player
- Ability to build strong working relationships with and influence senior management
- Experience building department foundation at previous early stage company a plus
E-mail Resume and Cover Letter to Hiring@TriLincGlobal.com
TriLinc Global, LLC is an impact fund sponsor dedicated to launching and managing innovative products intended to exponentially increase participation in impact investing. Founded in 2008, TriLinc Global aims to harness the power of private sector capital for good and has developed a systematic approach to impact investment packaging, registration, management and distribution. Leveraging the experience and expertise of its partner-employees, TriLinc Global is building a robust offering of alternative investment products that provide investors with access to unique and competitive yield-oriented strategies that change the world for the better.
TriLinc Global is committed to creating scalable, sustainable solutions for some of the world’s intractable socioeconomic and environmental challenges through investing, while offering investors the potential for market-rate financial returns and positive, measurable impact.
TriLinc plays an active industry-building role with peers, investors, financial service providers and the general public, in order to grow and strengthen the impact investing sector. In particular, TriLinc forges innovative partnerships with financial institutions and academia and spearheads initiatives to develop young talent for the industry.