About the Job
The Intern will be responsible for assisting in researching sustainable funds and updating systems with relevant information. The intern will be expected to assist with other investment related projects. There will be an open ended impact reporting project the intern will be asked to make a recommendation and presentation for.
This role is flexible in hours worked and can be done remotely. Stakeholders Capital seeks for its interns to place their school work first and the schedule can be designed around coursework. We seek to provide a learning experience and support for our interns.
- Updating investment database and CRM system
- Preparing investment research and due diligence
- Take part in firm sustainability initiatives as needed
- Assist in creating firm materials
- Assist in reporting projects as needed
- Assist in portfolio construction projects as needed
- Present impact reporting recommendation
This is a part-time position. General hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hours are flexible and to be determined. This is an unpaid internship.
- Pursuing Graduate Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience.
- Understanding of ESG and strong interest and understanding of sustainability
- Coursework in finance and understanding of capital markets
- Ability to manage time and communicate clearly
Email resume and cover letter to Rebecca@stakeholderscapital.com
Stakeholders Capital, Inc is a wealth management practice focused on sustainable investing. Stakeholders Capital provides tailored financial advice to individuals and families. We help clients align their financial assets and personal values so they may advance social change and spark community action while earning investment returns. We value the contributions made by team members and recognize that our success is rooted in collaboration and conducting ourselves with the highest ethical standards.