About the Job
You will join ADA in managing the microfinance investment unit, particularly in connection with the Luxembourg Microfinance and Development Fund (LMDF – www.lmdf.lu), and contribute to the growth of tier 2 and 3 microfinance institutions to better meet the needs of people excluded from financial services.
- Provide advice to the LMDF client: coordinate action plans, organize activities, contribute to the strategic direction, particularly in the development of new markets
- Mentor the team of several analysts in the prospecting, selection, and analysis work professionally and dynamically. Optimize the organization, tools and team resources
- Administer a portfolio under management of IMFs
- Provide technical support to analysts
- Analyze and manage all the risks inherent in the proposed and implemented investments
- Ensure the management of the unit in terms of vision, scheduling, budget, administration, implementation and continuous improvement in line with the mission, vision and values of the NGO
- University degree with a financial / business management focus
- At least 10 years of professional experience in a similar job function in the areas of financial and social analysis, credit risk, or investment portfolio management.
- Knowledge of the microfinance sector and impact investing is essential
- Proven track record in financial analysis, social analysis, business valuation, and credit risk management
- Good knowledge of leading computer software
- Very good knowledge of French, English, and Spanish
- Good ability to mentor and motivate employees
- Ability to prioritize and manage your time and that of your team effectively
- Excellent capacity to analyze information, evaluate the options and plan strategically
- Ability to work and negotiate in multicultural contexts with a variety of stakeholders
- Good writing and presentation skills
Apply directly at ["ADA":https://www.ada-microfinance.org/en/jobs]
ADA is a Luxembourgish NGO which plays a leading role in the inclusive finance sector. ADA is a partner of choice for the support of the autonomous development of populations excluded from traditional financial services.