About the Job
To strengthen our Investor Relations team in the Frankfurt head office, we are looking for an Analyst. The 3-person relationship team is responsible for the distribution of all funds advised by Finance in Motion. It works closely with other departments (e.g. Investment Management). The target market includes institutional and semi-institutional investors (e.g. Family Offices, UHNWIs) with interest in impact investing worldwide, with a focus on Western Europe and the United States of America.
- Support client acquisition, investor due diligence and the KYC process as well as closing of transactions
- In cooperation with the other team members, organize investor events (i.e. investor visits or client events)
- Support the team in improving processes and developing relevant documentation
- Drafting and compiling of After Sales documents for investors (e.g. Noteholder reports)
- Undertake research on the impact investor space and identify new leads
- Support relationship management activities (eventually being able to assume overall responsibility for selected investors)
- Contribute to the design and continuous update of marketing materials
- Other administrative support to the team
What we expect:
- University degree in economics, finance, business administration, or a related field
- Ideally work experience in asset management, private banking or development finance
- Client servicing mentality coupled with an open and engaging communication style and great interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills, proven team-orientation, high level of self-motivation, results-driven approach and tenacity with a “hands-on” mentality
- Excellent written and spoken English, ideally proficiency in German
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrable commitment to Finance in Motion’s vision/mission
Apply directly at:
Finance in Motion GmbH
One of the world’s leading impact asset managers, Finance in Motion focuses on sustainable economic, social and environmental development in low- and medium- income countries. With nearly EUR 2 billion in assets under advisory, the company attracts capital from private investors to leverage public sector contributions. Our funds provide debt or equity primarily for local financial institutions and increasingly for project and corporate finance. We are active in more than 30 countries across Southeast and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa and Latin America, where we foster small business and rural development, green energy production, and natural resource protection.
Since its foundation in 2009, the company has consistently recorded year-on-year growth and expanded into new regions and topics.
What you can expect:
- An agile, widely diverse international working environment with over 50 nationalities who strive to uphold our start-up spirit and profit from the opportunities of a growing company
- A job with great learning opportunities that achieves real impact through cooperation and joint responsibility
- A purpose-driven, performance-oriented company culture that rewards above-average results
- An organization dedicated to providing effective training and upskilling to its employees
Our more than 200 employees working from our 17 offices worldwide are dedicated to promoting sustainable development through market-based finance solutions. If you enjoy tackling complex challenges in a hands-on manner and prefer a communication style that suits the flat hierarchies and cooperative mindset we value, we would very much like to hear from you. Please use our online application system to submit your full application including a CV and meaningful cover letter.