About the Job
We want to incorporate an analyst to our team in Madrid to support the investment team in the identification, analysis, execution and management of investments, as well as being an important part of our day to day and above all of our future growth. The project insider Creas goes beyond this fund, and we work to consolidate a large impact asset management company in the medium term.
The recruted analyst will:
- Manage database of projects and companies
- Carrying out market studies in key sectors for the fund, as well as in the field of investment and impact measurement
- Support in the analysis of investment opportunities, including financial analysis, impact analysis, construction of financial and valuation models, due diligence and support in the preparation of documentation during the investment process
- Support in the management of the investee portfolio, mainly in the preparation of follow-up reports
- Preparation of presentations and corporate materials for investors and other relevant groups of our ecosystem
- Support in the administrative tasks of the vehicles
We would like the person who joins our team to feel passion and enthusiasm to improve the world through a different way of investing. We are still a small team, so we value that the person who joins has initiative, communication skills (in Spanish and English) and ability to work in a team but also with autonomy and proactivity.
- Native in Spanish and fluent in English
- 2 years of relevant experience in Venture Capital, Private Equity, Investment Banking or Financial consulting firms
- Other activities related to investments
- Demonstrated interest in social activities
Previous knowledge of the impact investing ecosystem and social entrepreneurship would be considered as a plus.*
Founded in 2008 and with more than 10 investments completed.
Creas Impacto is our current fund and has an objective size of € 30M that we are starting to invest in innovative companies committed to the creation of social value in four key areas: education, environmental sustainability, healthcare and social innovation.