About the Job
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support the Advisory Team in the design of the vehicle including fund concept, investment and investors strategy, elaboration of financial models, analysis of cash flow schemes of investment strategies/cases and support in the negotiation with potential investors.
- Support the Advisory Team in the implementation of the vehicle designed: assist in the preparation of the business plan and marketing materials for the distribution of the vehicle, policies and procedures, investment processes, reporting templates, risk management processes, assistance in the closing phase.
- Preparing client deliverables that include, strategy presentations, concept notes, research documents and financial models.
- Support in project management, including working closely with senior consultants to plan and manage project work plans, timelines, and deliverables.
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- You are passionate about impact finance / climate finance – a preliminary experience with the impact finance funds sector is considered an asset
- A university graduate in Finance/Business Administration.
- A finance professional with minimum 3 years’ experience within investment banking, private equity, venture capital, asset management or related fields.
- An excellent project manager and strongly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral.
- Proactive, professional and hardworking with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
Send your application to: email@example.com
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 4.5 billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.