About the Job
Triple Jump, an impact-focused investment manager with a global portfolio, is looking for a:
Head of Investor Relations & Business Development
36-40 hours per week, Amsterdam
Triple Jump is an impact-focused investment manager that manages and advises several funds in the area of financial inclusion, SME finance, affordable housing, renewable energy and agri. Triple Jump’s mission is to go where investing capital empowers people and improves lives. Triple Jump is headquartered in Amsterdam, and has a strong footprint in the emerging markets with 5 regional offices located in Georgia, Peru, Mexico, Thailand and Kenya. The team consists of over 80 professionals, including 30 different nationalities, with broad field experience and in-depth financial expertise. Triple Jump investment portfolio spans across more than 60 countries. Triple Jump offers professional asset management services to investors, ranging from asset selection, to portfolio management to fund administration. Triple Jump holds an AIFMD license and is regulated by the Dutch Central Bank and the Authority Financial Markets. Our investor base includes institutional investors, development banks, governments, NGOs, and retail banks, all of whom seek to combine both financial returns with and social/environmental impact. Triple Jump has the ambition to grow substantially in the coming years and we are looking for a Head of Investor Relations to play a key role.
As Head of Investor Relations & Business Development you will oversee a team of 3 FTE’s and report directly to the CEO. Your department will be responsible for relationship management of current clients, business development for new products and services and the promoting of Triple Jump to relevant outside stakeholders. As head of the team we expect you to be able to provide strategic direction as well as to actively participate in the execution thereof. The position requires attending investor conference on a frequent basis as well as limited travel to countries where Triple Jump is active. The position is based in Amsterdam. Your main responsibilities will be:
• Strategic relationship management with clients;
• Providing direction to further professionalizing our relationship management activities;
• Leading product development of new investor solutions;
• Setting and participating in the marketing and fundraising strategies and building long term business relationships with key investors.
• Identify market opportunities and overseeing an efficient process of responding to RfPs;
• Expanding Triple Jump’s investor network by participating in and preparing investor conferences, events, seminars, etc;
• Developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy;
• Further strengthen and promote Triple Jump brand.
• University degree or similar, preferably in finance, economics or related fields;
• Longstanding experience with investor relationship management in asset management sector;
• Large network professional investors;
• A professional who is also entrepreneurial, and has a client-minded focus;
• In-depth product and broad investment knowledge and investor related regulatory aspects;
• Strong communication skills required, as well as ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization;
• Minimum 5 years of managerial experience;
• Affinity with Triple Jump’s mission and vision.
Triple Jump offers you
• The opportunity to work within a growing, entrepreneurial organisation in the impact investing sector;
• Competitive salary for the impact investing sector including a fixed year-end payment, a variable incentive arrangement and pension arrangement;
• A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment;
• The position is initially for 1 year. If successful, the candidate will be offered a permanent position
Are you interested? Please make sure we have received your application to the attention of Jeanette Bouman, HR Manager Triple Jump, before March 29, 2019. More information about the position can be obtained through Steven Evers at +31 20 2202 806.
Triple Jump B.V.
Triple Jump is an independent, responsible investment manager focused on impact investing in emerging markets. We are headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands with regional offices in Georgia, Peru, Mexico, Thailand and Kenya. Our investment portfolio spans more than 60 countries.
Triple Jump targets financial sector development and invests in institutions that service the bottom of the pyramid. Triple Jump offers professional fund management services to investors, ranging from asset selection, to portfolio management to fund administration. Thanks to mandates from multiple investors Triple Jump can provide services to financial intermediaries in all stages of their development. Triple Jump’ investees include financial institutions (ranging from NGOs receiving their first funding to regulated banks) and investment funds in developing countries.