About the Job
Impact Measurement and Management (IMM) is a critical component of impact investment. To support coordinated impact measurement across the field, the GIIN oversees IRIS, a catalog of generally-accepted performance metrics that leading impact investors use to measure social, environmental, and financial success.
The Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN) is looking to hire a Coordinator to support the IRIS and Impact Measurement & Management program, specifically in areas related to administrative and budgetary support, event logistics, and constituent relationship recruitment support, tracking and management.
The Coordinator will report to the Manager, Impact Measurement & Management (IMM).
• Lead Salesforce administration, including contact maintenance and ad-hoc reporting
• Provide general, as-needed administrative support such as calendar management and event planning
• Support budgetary tracking and record keeping for the IMM program
• Coordinate grant reporting in the form of gathering and organizing materials from the team on a quarterly basis
• Maintain IRIS user profiles and assist in recruitment logistics and user tracking
• Collaborate with other GIIN teams on special projects that advance IMM knowledge and best practices
• Assist in researching and developing materials to support use of IRIS and/or impact measurement best practices such as FAQs
• Working across program teams at the GIIN to ensure materials being developed meet organizational brand and editorial guidelines.
• Monitor and keep track of industry news and events to support content creation for the “News from the Field” section of the GIIN’s website and social media
The ideal candidate for the role must have strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, experience budgetary maintenance and tracking, and an interest in social and environmental causes.
• Highly organized, attention to detail, results oriented
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect with various stakeholders
• Interest in impact investing or impact measurement & management
• Previous experience in administrative, organizational management, program support or another relevant field
• Comfortable with managing web or online communications tools; Salesforce experience preferred and basic HTML knowledge desired,
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, communicate effectively, and identify opportunities for streamlining processes
• Ability to use social media and online tools, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and news aggregator platforms
• Working knowledge of computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
LOCATION:Part-time role in a flexible, entrepreneurial culture. This position will be based in New York, NY.
COMPENSATION: Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience.
Email cover letter and CV to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.Please indicate where you saw the job posting in your cover letter. State “Part Time IRIS & IMM Coordinator_ First Name Last Name” in the subject line of your email.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so we strongly encourage early applications. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. The GIIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN)
The Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to increasing the scale and effectiveness of impact investing around the world.
Impact investing is one of the most important social innovations of our time, and interest in it is exploding. The GIIN, now nearly ten years old and backed by leading funders such as The Rockefeller Foundation, Ford Foundation, USAID, the UK Department for International Development, Prudential, and J.P. Morgan, has a growing membership network of over 280 members in 41 countries. The GIIN works to mobilize a global network of leading financial institutions and others to dramatically increase the amount of capital being deployed effectively to social and environmental issues around the world. To learn more about the work we do and impact investing, please visit www.thegiin.org