About the Job
We are looking for an analyst to actively support the fundraising and investor relations activities of Incofin. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual with excellent skills in not only quantitative analysis, but also stakeholder management, communications and project management. Further, you will have a positive attitude and be aligned to Incofin’s impact objective of improving the lives of the more vulnerable or underserved.
You will report directly to the Managing Partner (Fund Development & Investor Relations) and will be based from the Incofin headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium.
The position is a full time, 6 month maternity leave contract on 4-5 days per week (negotiable). Must be able to commit from March/April at the latest.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
• Support the fundraising of new Incofin funds
o Strategise and orchestrate methods of approach to potential investors
o Plan and organise investor road shows and other fund development events and activities
o Assist with the creation of marketing materials such as tailored investor presentations
• Manage investor relations of existing funds
o Respond to existing investor queries
o Provide regular updates on fund performance, updates in strategy, etc
o Develop relationships with identified strategic investors
• Public Relations
o Supervise most development and public affairs matters, including preparing press releases
• Masters Degree or equivalent, preferably in business management, finance, economics or similar field
• Fluent written and verbal skills in English
• Excellent research, organisational and communications skills with demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively
• Advanced working knowledge of MS office (especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Client management: ability to present effectively to a range of stakeholders
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong listening, collaboration and project management skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Flexible, organised and highly detail-oriented, with the ability to re-prioritise amid changing demands
• Tact, diplomacy and the ability to collaborate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
• Fluency in French and German
• Previous work experience in financial business development, fundraising, asset management roles
• Knowledge of financial services and/or agriculture
Please send your resume and cover letter in English to email@example.com
Incofin Investment Management
Incofin is a leading international impact investment company focused on investing in dynamically managed enterprises in emerging countries. Driven by a strong interest for business solutions that promote inclusive progress, Incofin wants to improve the lives of the more vulnerable or less privileged people. By doing so, Incofin is committed to deliver attractive returns to its investors. The company has over 15 years of experience in dealing with risk capital in the form of debt and equity investments and currently has ~$1b committed assets under management. Incofin has a loyal investor base comprising leading development finance institutions, banks, insurance companies, pension funds, alternative investment funds, high net worth and retail investors.
Incofin focuses on the financial services (investing in institutions active in microfinance, MSME finance, housing finance, educational finance, etc.) and the agricultural sector and provides real expertise in the field of financial inclusion, mostly for rural and agricultural end-clients. Incofin is an involved investor and is "committed beyond investment": its investor team supports portfolio companies before, during and after the investment through coaching, customer care and technical assistance.
All of Incofin’s activities come under the umbrella of strong values and purpose. Incofin commits to the highest professional standards and ethical values and goals.