About the Job
We are looking for an associate/manager to actively support the business development activities of Incofin. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual with excellent skills in not only quantitative analysis, but also stakeholder management, communications and project management. Further, you will have a positive attitude and be aligned to Incofin’s impact objective of improving the lives of the more vulnerable or underserved.
You will report directly to the Managing Partner (Fund Development & Investor Relations) and will be based from the Incofin headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium.
The position is for an initial 6 months contract with negotiable working hours. Must be able to commit from March/April at the latest.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
• Respond to Requests for Proposal (RFP) for new business opportunities in the business
o Create an index of questions + answers
o Keep the index up to date
o Prepare answers to RFPs
o Assist with the creation of marketing materials such as tailored investor presentations
• Due diligence point of contact for investment in new and existing funds
o Project management of due diligence process and investor onboarding
o Management of investor ‘Due Diligence Questionnaire’
o Tracking of questions and responses to ensure consistent messaging across all investors
• Database and report management
o Manage and update the Incofin investor list
o Generate reports, exports and any other data as needed
o Co-ordinate with the Finance team on updating the track record across Incofin investments
• Masters Degree or equivalent, preferably in business management, finance, economics or similar field
• Fluent written and verbal skills in English
• Previous work experience in financial business development, insurance, asset management roles
• Developing and managing databases
• Excellent research, organisational and communications skills with demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively
• Advanced working knowledge of MS office (especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Client management: ability to present effectively to a range of stakeholders
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong listening, collaboration and project management skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Flexible, organised and highly detail-oriented, with the ability to re-prioritise amid changing demands
• Tact, diplomacy and the ability to collaborate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
• Fluency in French and German
• Experience in financial modelling
• Knowledge of financial services and/or agriculture
Please send your resume and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incofin Investment Management
Incofin is a leading international impact investment company focused on investing in dynamically managed enterprises in emerging countries. Driven by a strong interest for business solutions that promote inclusive progress, Incofin wants to improve the lives of the more vulnerable or less privileged people. By doing so, Incofin is committed to deliver attractive returns to its investors. The company has over 15 years of experience in dealing with risk capital in the form of debt and equity investments and currently has ~$1b committed assets under management. Incofin has a loyal investor base comprising leading development finance institutions, banks, insurance companies, pension funds, alternative investment funds, high net worth and retail investors.
Incofin focuses on the financial services (investing in institutions active in microfinance, MSME finance, housing finance, educational finance, etc.) and the agricultural sector and provides real expertise in the field of financial inclusion, mostly for rural and agricultural end-clients. Incofin is an involved investor and is "committed beyond investment": its investor team supports portfolio companies before, during and after the investment through coaching, customer care and technical assistance.
All of Incofin’s activities come under the umbrella of strong values and purpose. Incofin commits to the highest professional standards and ethical values and goals.