About the Job
Flat World Partners is seeking to hire an investment intern for its New York office. The role will be responsible for sourcing investment opportunities, conducting due diligence, and researching investment trends.
- Evaluate and recommend new ideas for potential investment, including strategies that improve return and reduce portfolio risk, as well as support social impact objective
- Research investment ideas and trends to identify and present new investment concepts and solutions for potential incorporation into the investment program.
- Perform research and quantitative analysis
- Have extensive experience analyzing, documenting, and monitoring alternative asset class investment.
- Develop and maintain models and risk measurement tools to assess portfolio activities and investment managers.
- Ensure that best practices in benchmarking, peer analysis, and other assessment tools are implemented and used to facilitate improvements in investment results.
- Monitor and advise investment team on external trends and events (e.g. market, regulatory, accounting) impacting the investment portfolios.
- Excellent writing and proofreading abilities
- Knowledge of markets and investment analysis, in support of the incorporation of investment ideas and strategies that benefit portfolios.
- Ability to work well and collaborate with others
- Emerging markets experience an advantage
- Ability to self-manage, multitask, and prioritize one's work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to work within a start-up environment
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and writing sample.
Flat World Partners
Flat World Partners is a next generation investment advisory and asset management firm, solely focused on Impact Investments. We take a global, active and transparent approach to our investment strategy; seeking out the best in class opportunities that meet the needs of clients. We work alongside your investment team to build customized impact portfolios. We’re constantly talking to the impact market, diligencing managers, products and direct investments to help you drive your business for generations to come.