About the Job
The Sustainable Investing team sits within the JP Morgan Wealth Management Investment Solutions practice, and is responsible for leading the creation, development and execution of our sustainable investing offering. Critical to the team’s success is building relationships with individuals both internal and external to J.P. Morgan, including partnerships with advisors, asset class leads and control partners, as well as engagement with clients.
The Role & Responsibilities:
Assist with all aspects of developing a sustainable investing offering across the J.P. Morgan Wealth Management platform. S/he will be responsible for:
- Partnering with colleagues that are engaged with sustainable investing across the firm, in product development, marketing, operations, technology and control functions
- Developing relevant presentation materials for internal and external audiences, including marketing materials, client case studies, and training materials for advisors
- Supporting Advisors in responding to their clients’ sustainable investing inquiries; selectively responding to and/or meeting with clients, as requested
- Collaborating with due diligence teams to enhance options on our SI platform; attend manager meetings as needed
- Assisting with all aspects of SI product development, from product design to execution
- Supporting the development of the Sustainable Investing platform through operational, analytical, and research support
- Writing white papers on thematic areas of focus, such as gender lens investing, environmental investing, etc
- Facilitating regular SI update meetings for colleagues within wealth management, including monthly advisor calls
- Coordinating with relevant constituencies on wealth management morning meeting and other training programs
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrated interest in, and experience with, sustainable investing topics
- Superior multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and poise giving presentations
- Demonstrated aptitude for sales and client relationship management
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
- The ability to be a dynamic member of a team
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence completing projects with limited supervision
- Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
- Experience using Microsoft office programs including excel, power point and Adobe PDF
- Series 7 & 63 required
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Apply directly at:
Or search for the job using description/job number:
AWM Sustainable Investing Associate (190007741)
JP Morgan Private Bank
About J.P. Morgan: J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.8 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
About Wealth Management: With more than 160 years of experience, J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face on their balance sheets by leveraging the Private Bank’s products and solutions. The Private Bank is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships through an integrated team structure with a platform of depth and breadth.