About the Job
Role and Responsibilities
We are currently searching for a high-caliber executive assistant to provide direct support to the CEO and work closely with the Chief of Staff & Strategy. This position is an excellent opportunity to learn the ins and outs of running an effective non-profit organization, to immerse yourself in building a new field that drives social change, and to join a fun and fast-paced team!
• Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties that include managing the calendar and scheduling appointments; proactively identifying and addressing travel and scheduling conflicts; answering and routing phone calls and mail; and completing monthly expense report
• Research and book complex travel itineraries; be on call to handle last-minute changes in travel as necessary
• Assist with email communication and task prioritization for CEO; manage internal communication on behalf of the CEO, as needed
• Serve as administrative liaison for the Social Finance Board of Directors, managing scheduling of quarterly board meetings, audit committee meetings, and other meetings or calls as needed
• Support CEO in Client Relationship Management, recording contacts in Salesforce and tracking VIP relationships based on geography and interest
• Work with the Chief of Staff & Strategy to ensure the CEO is prepared for meetings; conduct research and gather materials as needed
• Support the CEO’s business development and fundraising work by conducting research on prospective partners and donors
• Coordinate events and meetings held by Social Finance, including reserving rooms and working with vendors and caterers
• Provide additional general administrative support as needed, which can include coordinating Senior Leadership and Management team meetings, planning team-wide events, SalesForce support, travel and logistics support
• Perform other duties as assigned
We seek a highly motivated candidate who is committed both to providing administrative support and to fulfilling our mission and vision.
• 5+ years executive assistant experience
• Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience providing direct support to an executive
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite; familiarity with Salesforce a plus
• Strong customer service skills and comfort in a client-facing role
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to be flexible, produce results quickly, and work independently
• Ability to stay organized and poised under pressure
• Ability to anticipate and proactively address the needs of the CEO and Social Finance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com (Subject line: Executive Assistant to CEO). Review of applications will begin immediately. No phone calls please.
Social Finance, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, citizenship, ancestry, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, military status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Social Finance Inc.
About Social Finance
Social Finance is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to mobilizing capital to drive social progress. We bring uncommon partners—governments, investors, and nonprofits— together around a common purpose: to measurably improve the lives of those most in need. We employ a set of financing strategies called Pay for Success to strengthen the link between payment and results —driving funding toward programs that work.
Social Finance partners with governments, nonprofits, foundations, impact investors, and financial institutions to create innovative financing solutions that improve social outcomes nationwide. Our work addresses pressing social challenges in the following areas: Education, Children and Families, Workforce, Criminal Justice, Sustainability, Health and Homelessness. Our Advisory Services, Social Investment, and Active Performance Management teams support all phases of work for Pay for Success projects, from development through implementation and measurement. We also build the Pay for Success field through market education, publications, events, research and analysis.