About the Job
Investment Analyst Fellowship (Seattle)
The Investment Intern/Fellow provides end-to-end support from fund manager selection to portfolio management. The Investment Intern/Fellow will report directly to a Capria Investment Manager and will work closely with other team members focused on Capria Sourcing & Screening.
Note: This position is based in Seattle. Candidates must have valid work authorization for Seattle.
Essential Internship Position Functions:
- Regularly maintain a pipeline of fund managers globally
- Review applications and suggest/implement improvements to the evaluation system
- Analyze the underlying investment opportunities of Capria network members
- Develop Capria network content, delivered both through the in-person Capria intensive and our proprietary online knowledge sharing platform
- Gain visibility by participating in widely circulated thought leadership
- Attend exclusive industry events and workshops
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Competitive candidates for the Investment Internship/Fellowship will have a rigorous analytical background and strong interest in emerging markets. Financial modeling skills, language abilities, and a demonstrated commitment to development finance are preferred. The best cultural fits are self-motivated and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
Education and Experience:
MBA preferred. Investment banking, private equity, and/or venture capital experience preferred.
Please apply via our website at: https://capria.vc/about-us/careers/investment-analyst-internship-fellowship-seattle/
Capria is a global impact investment firm managing multiple funds that accelerate the flow of capital to deliver superior returns in emerging markets by:
- Providing advisory and acceleration services to impact fund managers
- Investing in early-stage businesses and impact funds around the world
- Operating the leading global network of impact fund managers
Capria is focused on delivering superior profits to investors combined with scaled social and environmental impact, with the goal of unlocking over USD $500 million in impact capital by 2021 and positively impacting the lives of millions. Capria is backed by Unitus, a pioneer in incubating financial services firms that address global problems with innovative, market-driven solutions. Capria was founded in 2012 with offices in Seattle, Bangalore, Nairobi and Singapore.