About the Job
Alitheia seeks an Investment Analyst (IA) for its growing Fund Management business. The IA will have a broad range of responsibilities with active involvement in the entire investment process including business and industry analysis, financial modeling, due diligence, transaction execution and ongoing support/monitoring of portfolio companies. Additionally, the IA would be expected to undertake some business development and investor reporting functions.
An ideal candidate should have excellent academic credentials, strong attention to detail, strong communication and interpersonal skills, a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude, general knowledge and interest in learning about investment management and sustainable investing as well as creativity and diligence at leveraging resources in a nimble, entrepreneurial environment.
• The IA must demonstrate high levels of professionalism and be able to work with minimal supervision
• The IA must be able to work independently, taking the initiative on workstreams assigned and other general matters. S/he must be able to work with minimal supervision towards the completion of assigned tasks
• Good time and project management skills are essential together with the ability to prioritise tasks and guarantee output in a timely fashion.
• Strong verbal communication and business writing skills required
• Strong financial analysis and business modeling skills
• Good understanding of various valuation techniques and practices
• Excellent analytical skills and sound understanding of the relevant key markets, sectors and trends, locally and globally
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite
• Able to anticipate changing circumstances and quickly implement alternative strategies
• Self motivated, have the ability to take initiative and deal with issues to conclusion, well developed people and communication skills (relationship management), be willing to adjust to multiple/changing work demands, accepts personal accountability, demonstrate personal and professional mastery
• Minimum 3 years experience with at least 2 of those years spent developing financial analysis and business thinking skills
• Prior professional experience in management consulting or financial analysis (e.g. Investment Banking, Private Equity, Equity Research) is desirable but not required
• Relevant degree qualifications in finance, management science or accounting
• Chartered Financial Analyst Charter /Level 2 or 3 pass desirable
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Alitheia Capital is a professional investment and advisory firm that embodies the philosophy of true profit with a purpose. From building future wealth through smart, financial expertise – to changing lives through social transformation and entrepreneurial innovation, Alitheia is dedicated to nurturing viable investment opportunities that also do good. Via its family of investment funds, Alitheia channels capital into a full-spectrum of small and growing businesses that address a business, social or environmental need.