About the Job
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Support program staff in designing evaluation frameworks, create and verify data collection tools, and analyze and interpret data.
• Develop, implement, and manage internal processes for conducting ongoing outcomes measurement and intentional reflection to ensure cohesive, consistent, high quality data collection, analysis and learning.
• Help teams summarize and report impact of program investments, including supporting the development of PowerPoint decks and impact reports.
• Lead the development of RFPs for external evaluation work and provide technical assistance to teams on a variety evaluation and learning activities and manage external evaluations.
• Provide assistance to centers to help strengthen their capacity to collect data and learn from the information they have collected.
• Manage external consultants on internal evaluation and learning efforts.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have:
• Bachelors degree in statistics, international development or other related field
• 5+ years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, quantitative and qualitative research methods, tool design, validation, data collection, and analysis in the education, entrepreneurship development, international development, or comparable fields.
• Proven successful experience using theory of change development to support successful project design and implementation
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative research, analysis and evaluation skills
• Ability to work well independently and function effectively as a member of a geographically dispersed team
• Ability to take on diverse tasks and manage many priorities simultaneously
• Excellent writing, presentation, and facilitation skills
• Experience facilitating strategy development and applying monitoring and evaluation data to support effective decision-making.
• Experience working on international programs, especially in role/s that involved data collection among entrepreneurs and/or small and medium sized enterprises
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong problem-solving skills combined with a track record of adapting in response to opportunities and challenges
• Demonstrated flexibility and non-dogmatic approach to strategy, learning and impact
• A self starter with professional maturity, attention to detail and a team player
• Ability to travel internationally as needed to perform the job (approximately 20%).
It is a bonus if you also bring:
• Master’s level degree in economics, agricultural economics, statistics, monitoring and evaluation, or related field
• Experience with impact investing, social media, and/or policy advocacy impact assessment
• Experience developing and testing new approaches to assessing impact in complex environments, including but not limited to, design thinking, emergent learning and complexity, and social network analysis.
• Experience with electronic data capture and analysis platforms preferred
• Foreign language experience (French, Arabic)
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to: Careers@seaf.com with Learning & Impact Manager and your name in title of the email.
CEED is seeking a highly self-motivated, creative, and organized Manager, who will serve as an integral member the CEED Global team. The Manager will support a range of organizational learning and development efforts and will be instrumental in helping make CEED a global leader in entrepreneurial support services with relevant, measurement, evaluation, research and learning. The Manager will play a central role in forging strong working relationships with our local teams, to put tactics in place for data collection and analysis which will drive services for entrepreneurs and inform organizational strategy. The Manager will be a member of the overall project management team for CEED Global.
This role will support the global team by informing strategy development, outcome monitoring, and the evaluation of CEED’s programs and membership. This role will also undertake research to inform CEED’s ongoing learning mindset, including new approaches to working with entrepreneurs. Ultimately, this role will help strengthen our monitoring and evaluation processes and data collect methodology which will in turn help tell our greater impact story.