About the Job
The position focuses on supporting the Asia Investment senior team in the following aspects:
• Debt: assisting in the investment process, including due diligence preparation, participation in field due diligences, financial reporting, AML-KYC and risk analysis, covenant monitoring, legal process supervision, etc.
• Equity: assisting in the investment process including helping in deal sourcing, conducting primary and secondary research on various industries and evaluating competitive landscape for prospective opportunities, preparing financial modelling and due diligences, preparing and updating investee MIS dashboards.
• Impact: support in the implementation of Incofin’s impact strategy: including impact reporting, contribution to communication and reporting material to asset owners, analysis on investee’s social performance.
• Holds a Master’s degree in a relevant major (International Development, Economics, Finance)
• Previous working experience of at least 3 years in impact investment or research is a requirement
• Working experience with East Asian developing markets is a requirement
• Strong affinity for impact and responsible finance
• Thorough understanding of financial metrics and financial modelling
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Analytical, great attention to detail and result-oriented
• Collaborative, proactive and able to work autonomously
• Excellent working proficiency of the English language is required. We welcome candidates proficient in Mandarin Chinese.
To apply, please send your CV (one page) and a cover letter (one page) to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 21st 2018. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Incofin Investment Management
Incofin Investment Management (Incofin IM) is a an impact fund management company that invests predominantly in financial intermediaries (such as microfinance institutions) and agri-focused companies in developing countries with the aim to generate attractive financial returns as well as to create important social impact.
Our mission: Driven by a strong interest for business solutions that promote inclusive progress, we want to improve the lives of the more vulnerable or less privileged people. By doing so, we are committed to deliver attractive returns to our investors.
• We partner with entrepreneurs who develop business solutions that foster inclusive progress.
• We create value for portfolio companies, micro entrepreneurs and their families, investors
and other stakeholders in our eco system.
• We unite people who believe in inclusive progress.
Incofin IM manages and advises commitments in excess of USD 1bn with a team of 52 people based in Belgium (Antwerp), Colombia, Kenya, Cambodia and a representative office in India. You will work from the East Asia Regional Office based in Phnom Penh Cambodia. You will have the opportunity to work with staff from various units and departments including: Investment, Impact, Technical Assistance, Risk, Finance, and Business Development.