About the Job
FoodFutureCo is hiring an analyst supporting business intelligence, data science, and financial analysis. This position reports to the Managing Partner. In joining our team, you will play an instrumental role in shaping our investment sourcing strategy, and in bolstering FFC’s role and impact in transforming the food system.
The Analyst position is to be located in FFC’s New York City office.
1) Fully support the investment process including helping to identify and manage pipeline sources, screen opportunities, assist in due diligence, and write investment memorandum.
2) Help develop systems and processes to streamline and document the full investment process.
3) Lead calls to action for our investor, mentor, and activist communities.
4) Analyze the performance and clout of our community platforms (private and public)
5) Monitor key performance indicators to measure and evaluate the social and financial returns on investments and the impact of our marketing activities—both through events and direct outreach.
1) Experience in investment banking, management consulting, or VC / PE / impact investing with experience in finance, investment rationale, and business model analysis.
2) Familiarity and commitment to impact investing, venture capital, food/ag innovation, and / or any of the above stated sectors of focus for FoodFutureCo.
3) Superior analytical, quantitative, and business writing skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate investment themes, and perform business analysis, and market assessment.
4) Strong project management skills, particularly the ability to work and deliver projects independently and under pressure.
5) Investor communications and CRM experience is a plus.
To apply, please email your your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
FoodFutureCo is the first scale-up accelerator for purpose-driven businesses across the food ecosystem. FoodFuture is raising a $30 million Fund to invest in high-growth, purpose-driven food companies. These include ethical and transparent supply chains, functional foods, technology platforms, urban agriculture, and food provenance.
FoodFutureCo was started in 2016 by Shen Tong, whose previous accelerator, Food-X, was recognized as one of the ten most innovative companies in food. Over the past 4 years, we have invested in 40 companies, generating market leading returns.
We believe that industrial food and agriculture has been ripe for disruption.
Consumers are demanding healthier, tastier, and more sustainable products while social entrepreneurs are creating sustainable, transparent, and ethical food system innovations. The FoodFuture Accelerator and Fund aim to make industrial food and agriculture obsolete by investing in the science, technology and products that allow us to maintain modern conveniences while leveraging the resiliency of nature and culinary traditions. FFC and Fund have created an innovative model for the future of food — doing well by doing good.