About the Job
We are a new type of investment advisory firm working exclusively to help clients place capital in impact investments. Clients are demanding an intuitive SaaS data analytics platform for measuring social and environmental impact. We are seeking a full-time data engineer/data architect with familiarity with common data science techniques to help us build this tool for our clients. You’ll be part of a team of innovators in the fintech impact space who are passionate about ensuring a better future for our planet’s marginalized people and ecosystems. Responsibilities:
- Understand the needs of our business and our opportunities to use data to drive competitive advantage
- Build systems that effectively ingest, process, map and analyze new data sources
- Develop robust data infrastructure to securely handle client information
- Automate and optimize data inputs (including writing web scrapers for publicly available information)
- Experience building and managing scalable ETL pipelines for large, dynamic datasets.
- Mastery of complex data integrations/modeling, as well as storing and expertly querying large amounts of data.
- Experience with relational and non-relational database structures
- Experience with common data science concepts & tools; Python experience is required
- Experience within a startup/high growth environment and agile development.
- A love of data!
Please contact email@example.com with a resume and a cover letter.
Flat World Partners
Flat World Partners is a next generation investment advisory and asset management firm, solely focused on Impact Investments. We take a global, active and transparent approach to our investment strategy; seeking out the best in class opportunities that meet the needs of clients. We work alongside your investment team to build customized impact portfolios. We’re constantly talking to the impact market, diligencing managers, products and direct investments to help you drive your business for generations to come.