About the Job
Join us and play a critical role as we take our next leaps in impact, innovation, investments and insight. As a member of the firm’s leadership team, you will:
• Lead our global approach to Profit with Purpose measurement, ESG and impact-driven value creation
• Oversee data capture, analysis and knowledge sharing
• Work with the investment leads to drive choices of sub-sectors, in line with market and consumer needs
• Work with the investment leads to develop and track the Profit with Purpose thesis for each investment
• Create a constant feedback loop that ensures learnings from each deal are shared, enabling ever-better investments and ever-higher impact
• Help companies launch innovative products and projects that drive distinctive social outcomes as well as financial returns
• Communicate our philosophy in major forums and publications, helping shape how investors globally approach purpose-driven and responsible investing
• Serve and draw on industry bodies that set the standards for responsible, sustainable, SDG and impact investing.
Success in this role requires top-tier strategy consulting experience, coupled with a financial services background, and ideally strategic operational experience. Essential capabilities include:
• a strategic mindset
• ability to drive projects globally
• powerful influencing and great communication skills
• Knowledge of private equity and/or understanding of and relationships with institutional investors are both advantageous.
If you have a passion for investment and business that change people’s lives, and want to work daily with similarly passionate team, please submit your application.
LeapFrog Investments backs exceptional businesses in Asia and Africa. We provide the capital and expertise to enable those enterprises to take leaps of growth, profitability and impact. Founded in 2007, LeapFrog’s portfolio of companies now reaches 140 million people with financial services or healthcare. Over 114 million of those individuals are low income emerging consumers, living on under $10 per person in the household. LeapFrog companies have grown on average by 40 per cent per year since investment, and the group’s private equity funds are backed by many of the world’s leading institutional investors. In 2017, LeapFrog was named by Fortune as one of the top five Companies to Change the World, alongside Apple and Novartis, becoming the first private investment group ever listed.