About the Job
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience with a fast-growing firm that is working with a range of leading impact investing institutions. The Fall intern will support internal efforts and/or client-related work, which may involve a range of issues and diverse types of institutions working in impact investing, according to the active projects at the time of the internship. Tideline’s team is collaborative and open, and there will be many opportunities to learn and contribute.
Candidates must be able to work out of one of Tideline’s San Francisco, New York, or Austin offices. Applications are currently being considered for a position lasting approximately 12 weeks, with the possibility of a longer-term commitment, between the period from September 2018 to February 2019.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Conducting desk research and producing related analysis
- Supporting preparation of research, client, and marketing materials
- Participating in brainstorming and team discussions as appropriate
- Other responsibilities will be based on the candidates’ interests and experience, and may include: supporting financial analysis and modeling; supporting communications / marketing / social media efforts; or, supporting business development efforts
- Graduate degree in-process or completed, as well as undergraduate juniors, seniors, or recent graduates
- Knowledge of impact investing, finance, and/or philanthropy strongly preferred
- Variety of skills/experience may be applicable, including consulting, writing, communications/social media, business development, data analysis, financial analysis, etc.
- Successful candidates will possess exceptional critical thinking, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Based in the San Francisco, New York, or Austin areas
- Minimum availability of 10 hours per week
Please apply through the link provided, and email email@example.com with any questions.
Tideline is a consulting firm that provides tailored advice to clients developing impact investment strategies, products, and solutions. Our mission is to help clients excel in realizing financial and societal value. We believe in shared, sustainable prosperity powered by market-based solutions. To that end, our services include investment strategy, investment product development, market intelligence and due diligence, strategic philanthropy, and thought leadership.
Our multi-disciplinary team delivers services of unmatched quality, grounded in deep, rigorous research and analysis. Past clients have included leading investment firms and foundations active in impact investing. Tideline was founded in 2014 with offices in New York City and San Francisco and currently has a growing team led by the firm’s partners: Christina Leijonhufvud, Ben Thornley, and Kim Wright-Violich.