About the Job
Full-time / Part-time
Finance in Motion’s information and communication infrastructure is modern and sophisticated. A small team of engineers supports multiple services for the Frankfurt head office, the international representative offices and for the roaming users. Among the technologies we manage are IPSec and SSL VPN, VoIP, QoS, Windows and Linux Servers, Cisco Telepresence and VoIP, NAS and a Cisco backbone infrastructure. We also have a significant Office 365 & Azure Cloud presence. We are now looking for an Engineer to join our SysOps Team in Frankfurt.
- Provide first and second level User Support
- Identify and troubleshoot network connectivity issues
- Monitor network performance and optimize for speed and availability
- Ensure high availability of critical systems
- Maintain and improve our telephony and telepresence system
- Safeguard the IT security of our networks and end-clients
- Support the drive for innovation on the systems and networks of our company
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience
- Ability to manage a VMware environment (ESXi Hypervisors, HA, Veeam backups).
- Confidence in supporting Microsoft Based Server infrastructure (AD, GPOs, Radius, DNS, DHCP, NPS, NTP)
- Experience in managing and configuring a Cisco switches-based infrastructure (VLANS, Cisco Switch Stacks, MDF and multiple IDFs)
- Strong sensitivity to IT security and threats
- Experience with NAS / SAN Storage is a strong plus
- Experience in Cisco Telepresence is a strong plus
- Charismatic, self-motivating, open and respectful personality
- Proficiency in English is a requirement
Finance in Motion GmbH
One of the world’s leading impact asset managers, Finance in Motion focuses on sustainable economic, social and environmental development in low- and medium- income countries. With nearly EUR 2 billion in assets under management, the company attracts capital from private investors to leverage public sector contributions. Our funds provide debt or equity primarily for local financial institutions and increasingly for project and corporate finance. We are active in more than 30 countries across Southeast and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa and Latin America, where we foster small business and rural development, green energy production, and natural resource protection.
Since its foundation in 2009, the company has consistently recorded year-on-year growth and expanded into new regions and topics.
What you can expect:
- An agile, widely diverse international working environment with over 35 nationalities who strive to uphold our start-up spirit and profit from the opportunities of a growing company
- A job with a great degree of autonomy that achieves real impact through cooperation and joint responsibility
- A purpose-driven, performance-oriented company culture that rewards above-average results
Our more than 180 employees working from our 17 offices worldwide are dedicated to promoting sustainable development through market-based finance solutions. If you enjoy tackling complex challenges in a hands-on manner and prefer a communication style that suits the flat hierarchies and cooperative mindset we value, we would definitely like to hear from you. If you are interested, please use our online application system to submit your full application including a CV and meaningful cover letter in English.