About the Job
The Investor Relations & Analytics intern supports the Investor Relations team with lead sourcing and outreach. The intern will also work closely with our Data and Analytics manager to compile investor reports and analyze fund data in aggregate.
Essential Internship Position Functions:
- Conduct careful and meticulous market research
- Expand Capria’s fundraising pipeline by sourcing qualified prospects
- Maintain fundraising leads in Salesforce IQ
- Record information and create profiles on prospects
- Take lead on planning re-occurring fundraising events
- Assist fundraising team in preparation for conferences
- Develop and improve upon fundraising materials
- Outreach to increase membership of the Missing Middle Investors Network
- Compiling and designing reports for our sourcing/screening process
- Compiling and designing reports for portfolio management
- Updating/automating existing reports
- Visual data representations for investor pitch decks etc.
- Contribute to content development for Fund Manager Intensive Modules
- Participate in Fund Manager sourcing and screening process
- Support VP of Fundraising in investor pitches
- Interact with diverse entities in impact investing ecosystem through fundraising outreach
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- An understanding of entities and key players in the impact investing ecosystem
- A proactive disposition to take action
- A strong work ethic and willingness to work extra in peak fundraising season
- Strong written/verbal communication and outreach skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Resourcefulness and ability to find information that is not readily available
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Google Applications is required; experience with fundraising and constituency software preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, International Development, or related field required. Experience working in Fundraising or Investor Relations preferred
Capria is a global impact investment firm managing multiple funds that accelerate the flow of capital to deliver superior returns in emerging markets by: *Providing advisory and acceleration services to impact fund managers *Investing in early-stage businesses and impact funds around the world *Operating the leading global network of impact fund managers
Capria is focused on delivering superior profits to investors combined with scaled social and environmental impact, with the goal of unlocking over USD $500 million in impact capital by 2021 and positively impacting the lives of millions. Capria is backed by Unitus, a pioneer in incubating financial services firms that address global problems with innovative, market-driven solutions. Capria was founded in 2012 with offices in Seattle and Bangalore.