About the Job
Our team is looking for someone with a keen sense of design, technology, and highly inclined to learn and apply knowledge to help build Unitus Ventures as a brand in an entrepreneurial setup. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for providing support to the marketing department through execution across a variety of channels – web, print, digital, video and other as assigned.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in fast-moving, new media concepts, with exposure to some of the most interesting startups and investors.
The Graphic Designer’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Design images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Create graphics for email newsletters
- Creation of reports, investor decks etc
- Design marketing collateral updates and version control
- Assist with website page design and blog updates via Wordpress CMS
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc.)
The most vital areas of experience for a successful candidate include:
- 2-3 years of design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Keen eye and attention to detail
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite program skills (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator required)
- Basic understanding of, and interest in learning more about the principles of web design
- Excellent team member, able to take direction well and contribute positively to overall work environment and performance of the group
- Quick learner who asks questions and is eager to grow
- Punctual and accurate communicator, responsive to e-mail, telephone calls and direct communication from staff
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Positive attitude and eagerness to work in a startup-like work environment with a focus on collaborative teamwork
- Fluent in English.
What do you get out of it
Working with a renowned VC has its own advantages, some of which include –
- Opportunity to work locally and globally across 4 continents
- Work with a niche marketing team which handles strategy, product design, web UI/UX and brand development
- Learning from how a VC views startups and what makes successful startups
- Working with a multicultural team
Apply directly at https://unitus.vc/jobs-apply
Serving the low-income masses is a huge investment opportunity – a market of 1 billion people in India (often referred to as the Base of the economic Pyramid, or “BoP”) who are seeking better livelihood opportunities and access to affordable, quality products & services that improve their lives. As the economy continues to increase in optimism and grow, we select and invest in the most promising entrepreneurs tackling India’s greatest challenges using profitable business principles that can achieve massive scale.
As a venture seed investor, we invest very early, just after proof-of-concept. We invest modest amounts in a large number of companies and we crowd-in a community of experts / advisors to help founders to scale their impactful startups.
We invest across nearly all sectors that can be addressed with asset-light models with a primary focus on sectors including – healthcare, education and fin-tech. We also opportunistically invest in sectors such as ag-tech, mobile/ consumer, and other businesses that are innovating for the masses.