About the Job
40 hours per week, based in Amsterdam
Due to growth and diversification Triple Jump expects to have multiple, simultaneously running projects in the coming years. As a Project Manager your main responsibility is securing that projects run on time, within budget and scope and that you bring the company’s internal project capacities to an higher level. You are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects they oversee. Your main responsibilities are:
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects;
• Development of project plans and objectives as well as budget, involving all relevant stakeholders;
• Development and maintenance of detailed project timetables to track progress;
• Lead and coordinate the various working groups within the projects;
• Facilitate the meetings of the projects groups, ensuring availability of meeting spaces, conference call equipment, meeting materials;
• Promote the projects internally and externally with regular updates to all stakeholders;
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
• Report and escalate to the steering committee as needed;
• Manage the relationship with the participants in the project groups, project sponsors and other stakeholders to encourage a high level of participation and commitment;
• Create and maintain project documentation and an easy-to-access archiving of these.
• Academic educational background, preferably in the fields of organizational science or in business administration;
• Solid background in development of administrative organization and business process redesign, preferably in the financial sector;
• Proven knowledge of project management techniques (PMP/ Prince II/ Lean Sigma / Agile);
• Experience with management information system implementations is a plus;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
• Experience in facilitating workshops & meetings as well as excellent presentation skills;
• Strong working knowledge of Excel is a plus.
Triple Jump offers you
• A competitive salary plus benefits such as a variable part up to a maximum of 20% of your salary. The package includes 25 days of annual leave, based on a full time contract;
• A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment;
• The position is initially for 1 year.
Triple Jump B.V.
Triple Jump is an independent, responsible investment manager focused on impact investing in emerging markets. We are headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands with regional offices in Georgia, Peru, Mexico, Thailand and Kenya. Our investment portfolio spans more than 60 countries.
Triple Jump targets financial sector development and invests in institutions that service the bottom of the pyramid. Triple Jump offers professional fund management services to investors, ranging from asset selection, to portfolio management to fund administration. Thanks to mandates from multiple investors Triple Jump can provide services to financial intermediaries in all stages of their development. Triple Jump’ investees include financial institutions (ranging from NGOs receiving their first funding to regulated banks) and investment funds in developing countries.