About the Job
City Light Capital Analyst
About City Light Capital
City Light Capital is a leading impact venture capital firm that partners with experienced entrepreneurs using technology to make the world smarter, safer, and more sustainable. Learn more at citylightcap.com.
City Light Capital is seeking an energetic, passionate, and intellectually curious Analyst to join our team. This position is ideal for a recent graduate with some work experience who is passionate about venture capital, entrepreneurship, and/or impact investing. City Light Capital is looking for a team member who can learn and adapt quickly to a fast-moving, start-up environment and would be able to take on multiple projects at the same time. The position will be based out of our office in New York City.
The Analyst will be responsible for the following:
• Reviewing business plans and supporting due diligence of potential venture capital investments
• Conducting market research
• Managing databases of deal opportunities and relevant relationships
• Research related to business development
• Creating and updating marketing materials
• Assisting in the creation of quarterly financial and annual impact reports for investors
• Organizing meetings and conferences
• Managing marketing channels including website, social media presence, video, and impact brand
• Has a strong academic record and excellent critical thinking, analytical, research, and communication skills
• Startup, marketing, consulting, or venture capital experience
• “Self-starter” mentality and a strong attention to detail
• Graphic design experience a plus
Ideal Personal Attributes
• Motivated, optimistic, and passionate about our mission
• Impeccable work ethic with ability to learn quickly and multi-task
• Strong ability to build relationships and trust as part of a small team
• Willingness to be flexible and positive
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
City Light Capital
Driven to solve today’s most pressing social problems, City Light Capital is an early-stage venture capital firm dedicated to generating both strong financial returns and measurable social impact. While our primary focus is on identifying and investing in the best mission based entrepreneurs with the right solutions, we will occasionally act as entrepreneurs ourselves, creating companies that combine the right talent, capital, technology and models to further our mission.