About the Job
- Actively support investor acquisition
- Research on potential investors and specific topics
- Draft and edit marketing material
- Organize events
- Manage data base
What we expect:
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics, Public Relations, or related field (completed or almost completed)
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (written and spoken, native proficiency)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Interest in impact investing and development finance
- Enthusiastic and self-starting attitude
- Sales experience is an advantage
- Min. 2 days/week, possibility to start as an intern full-time
Apply directly at https://finance-in-motion-portal.rexx-recruitment.com/Working-Student-Investor-Relations-mf-eng-j106.html
Finance in Motion GmbH
One of the world’s leading advisors in impact investing, Finance in Motion focuses on sustainable economic, social and environmental development in low- and medium- income countries. With well over EUR 1.7 billion in assets under management, the company leverages public sector contributions through private investors. Our funds provide debt or equity primarily for local financial institutions and increasingly for project and corporate finance. We are active in 30 countries across Southeast and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa and Latin America, where we foster small business and rural development, green energy production, and natural resource protection.
Since its foundation in 2009, the company has consistently recorded year-on-year growth and expanded into new regions and topics.
What you can expect:
- An agile, widely diverse international working environment with over 35 nationalities who strive to uphold our start-up spirit and profit from the opportunities of a growing company
- A job with a great degree of autonomy that achieves real impact through cooperation and joint responsibility
- A purpose-driven, performance-oriented company culture that rewards above-average results
Our more than 180 employees working from our 16 offices worldwide are dedicated to promoting sustainable development through marked-based finance solutions. If you enjoy tackling complex challenges in a hands-on manner and prefer a communication style that suits the flat hierarchies and cooperative mindset we value, we would definitely like to hear from you. If you are interested, please use our online application system to submit your full application including a CV and meaningful cover letter in English.