About the Job
Alante Capital seeks an experienced Investment Analyst to assist with sourcing and analyzing new investment opportunities, tracking the market, and supporting portfolio companies. The position is based in Santa Barbara, CA and will require a small amount of both domestic and international travel.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building a robust pipeline of early-stage companies along the apparel supply chain
- Pre-screen potential investments & initial-stage private company due diligence
- Financial modeling
- Sector & market research
- Financial & social impact tracking & reporting
- Support the Managing Partner in providing strategic support of portfolio companies
- Passionate about systems change, apparel & textiles, &/or supply chain innovation
- Ethical, dedicated, honest & transparent
- Ability to manage & prioritize many different tasks
- Self-aware & not afraid to ask for help
- Proactive & detail oriented
- Curious and resourceful researcher
- Minimum two years in venture capital, private equity, investment banking, &/or MBA
- Strong commitment to social change through business & innovation
- Analytical problem solver with strong quantitative background
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Prior experience working with social enterprises, apparel companies, or in emerging markets would be an asset
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and professional qualifications.
Alante is committed to the values of communication, transparency, and partnership. To ensure these values are upheld in all of the work we do, Alante relies on a spirit of teamwork. Headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA, Alante also has an office in New York City. With a small, remote and bi-coastal team, Alante provides a flexible and progressive work environment, with offices located in two great co-working spaces, and flexible travel between both locations.