About the Job
The Nature Conservancy’s mission is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. We are a values-based organization committed to producing lasting results for nature and people around the globe.
Become a force for nature and a healthy planet by joining The Nature Conservancy team as our Corporate Engagement Collaboration Manager. This position leads high profile globally strategic collaborations for The Nature Conservancy. The Collaboration Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of a strategic corporate engagement to increase conservation benefit and business value in key geographies around the world, including North America, Latin America, China, Africa, and Europe.
The Corporate Engagement Collaboration Manager leads and coordinates a cross-organizational and cross-functional team with colleagues from science, field conservation, corporate engagement, communications and legal, and interfaces at all levels of the organization up to and including the CEO. S/he identifies, presents and obtains go/no-go decisions at project decision points, often work with a collaboration steering committee made up of Conservancy and company members.
The ideal candidate will have a background and track record that includes:
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of program/project management experience, or equivalent combination education/relevant experience.
- Experience conceiving and implementing strategic programs, including long-term relationship management and coordinating the work of other professionals inside and outside an organization.
- Experience designing, implementing, and directing complex or multiple projects of strategic importance, including developing project goals, project plans and budgets, managing finances, leading/supervising multidisciplinary professionals and coordinating the work of partners.
- Experience in partnership development (corporate, community, or government).
- Experience preparing and presenting project proposals and negotiating complex high profile or sensitive agreements
- Fluency in English
Apply directly through this link: https://careers.nature.org/psp/tnccareers/APPLICANT/APPL/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=45798&PostingSeq=1
The Nature Conservancy
The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working to make a positive impact around the world in more than 65 countries, all 50 United States, and your backyard. Through collaborations with an extensive network of partners around the world, we are poised to take action on the most complex challenges facing our planet. Our place based projects in 69 countries serve as living laboratories where new ideas to protect nature are tested and perfected. We engage businesses and governments in delivering on-the-ground results, proving that these innovations can transform how all sectors of society value and use natural resources. And, by empowering stakeholders with solutions that work, we inspire the kind of action that brings lasting prosperity for people and nature around the globe.
One of the Conservancy’s core values is our commitment to diversity therefore we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Visit www.nature.org/aboutus to learn more.