About the Job
BlueOrchard is currently investing the InsuResilience Investment Fund. As Private Equity Analyst, you will support the origination and execution of deals for the Fund, providing growth capital to Emerging Market insurers and developing the global market for climate insurance. Based in Phnom Penh, you will report directly to the Vice-President Asia and will work closely with BlueOrchard’s local investment teams.
- Develop a thorough understanding of local insurance markets and generate deal ideas in collaboration with the team;
- Conduct market research, screen potential targets and analyse potential investees, including financial analysis and valuation;
- Assist the Vice-President in due diligence, with ad hoc financial analysis and financial modelling on transactions;
- Support the writing of investment memos for the Investment Committee.
Required skills and experience
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience with a leading firm in Private Equity, M&A or consulting;
- Strong analytical and technical skills (including financial modelling);
- Graduate from a leading university or Business School;
- Fluency in English and French, Spanish would be a plus.
Your personal profile
- Proactive, high energy, self-confident and entrepreneurial mind-set;
- Ability to work autonomously and pro-actively and to take on responsibility quickly;
- Passion for Impact Investing.
Please apply in ENGLISH, including CV and cover letter via www.blueorchard.com/about-us/careers/
Deadline for application is 31.10.2017.
BlueOrchard Finance Ltd
Founded in 2001, BlueOrchard Finance is a leading impact investment management firm. With offices on four continents, the company has to date invested more than USD 4bn across 70 developing countries. To support our growth, we are looking to expand our private equity team.