About the Job
Technology plays a key role in Wedu’s ability to offer lifelong, impact-driven leadership development opportunities and financial support to Rising Stars at scale. Better and more automated systems are important in enabling the team to manage programs and processes with greater efficiency and more intelligent analysis.
As Systems Administrator & Developer, you will be responsible for managing our Salesforce CRM, internal workflow tools and all relevant systems integrations required to maintain seamless and optimal data flows throughout the organization.
This role offers a unique opportunity to shape the technology roadmap at Wedu.To be successful in the role, you need to be able to understand and balance organizational needs with systems requirements, and be driven by new functionality and tools that enable us to innovate and grow.
In particular, the role involves:
- Developing and administering Salesforce application, all third-party applications and internal workflow tools with the use and design of internal ticketing and quality assurance processes
- Understanding end user requirements and making configuration related changes, including, but not limited to, adding new fields, editing page layouts, creating list views, creating reports and dashboards, creating workflow rules and validation rules, etc.
- Supporting users in understanding the functionality and workflow processes in the system, and conducting user training from time-to-time
- Performing ongoing data cleaning, including data normalization and updates as needed, and routine system maintenance to ensure integrity and relevancy of the system
- Managing and creating all necessary internal documentation for admin and workflow procedures
- Communicating and working with third party development support and implementation partners, especially for major upgrades and updates
- Identifying new opportunities for system and technology improvements, and contributing to the assessment and implementation of such changes
- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing other tasks, as needed
- You have at least 3-5 years of previous work experience building software or working in a system administrator role, and are ideally familiar with Salesforce or a comparable data management cloud-based software
- You have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field, or alternatively, relevant certification from any professional course in systems development
- You possess strong analytical skills, with a strong focus on building and managing large datasets, as well as a demonstrated ability to understand and/or anticipate organizational needs and translate those needs into clear reports, dashboards, new functionality or workflow processes
- You understand and can implement principles of data flow and have experience with systems, processes and database logic to support, collect, analyze, and report data for program and organization learning
- You are entrepreneurial and not afraid to take ownership, showing audacity and resourcefulness in identifying and acting upon opportunities to innovate; you are also flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and leading the change
- You are a skilled communicator and can discuss yet simplify complex concepts with people who may have very little systems and technical knowledge
- You are collaborative and have the ability to use systems-level thinking to see beyond your own work and balance individual and team goals
- You have a passionate commitment to promote social change and women’s leadership development, and are willing to go above and beyond in pursuit of our common mission
- Strong preference for Thai and Asian nationalities; Western nationals already residing in Thailand or the region are also welcome to apply
Apply directly at http://www.weduglobal.org/get-involved/work/
Founded in 2012, Wedu is a unique leadership development organization and social enterprise that aims to unlock the leadership potential of the next generation of women changemakers across Asia. We do this by providing virtual mentorship, leadership trainings and innovative financing options for higher education to inspiring individuals who are committed to changing the status quo in their communities – we call these young women ‘Rising Stars’. Today, we are proud to support 405 Rising Stars across 22 countries who form the pillar of a growing community that we believe has the power to achieve large-scale social impact.