About the Job
Driven by superior research from independent industry and academic experts, Boundless Impact Investing offers the latest analysis, market trends, and evidence of best practices in a growing number of impact investing sectors. We are an advanced consulting firm that enables investors to connect with industry leaders and peers for expert analysis, diverse perspectives, and real-time collaboration. Our market intelligence research and expert advisory services offer sector-specific investment research, social, environmental and economic impact analysis and proprietary access to subject matter experts and other impact investors.
Boundless Impact Investing is seeking an exceptional individual with strong organizational and writing skills, an ability to thrive in a start-up environment and a demonstrated interest in Impact Investing to join the team. S/He should be prepared to work approximately 20 hours per week, including one day on-site in Lower Manhattan. This position will report directly to the CEO, working closely with Marketing and Operations teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain corporate calendar and assist with scheduling virtual and in-person meetings;
• Draft letters, emails and reports, research and contribute to proposals and project overviews;
• Organize filing system and data repositories;
• Manage business timelines and schedules for team projects;
• Assist with organizing events including preparation of invitations, event registration pages, monitoring guest registration and coordinating with venues, caterers and other vendors;
• Support monthly webinars including recruitment of featured speakers, scheduling and managing onboarding calls, setting up webinars using GoToWebinar, drafting attendee and absentee outreach and preparing decks, programs and scripts;
• Compile content from past events and activities for display on the website;
• Office management – maintain office supplies, coordinate with vendors as needed
• Data entry using the company’s CRM tool, Salesforce.
This is a part-time contract position with a starting rate of $20/hr and the potential to transition into a full-time role.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Excellent writing skills
• Self-directed, ability to thrive in a start-up environment
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team player
• Exceptionally detail- and results-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Impeccable follow up and follow through
• Significant experience and expertise working with Microsoft Office
• Experience working with Salesforce CRM a plus
• Experience with event coordination a plus
• Able to start end of August 2017
Please send a Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com. Only applications that include a Cover Letter will be considered.
Boundless Impact Investing
Boundless Impact Investing is the premier market intelligence platform for impact investors. Driven by superior research from independent sector experts, Boundless offers a private social network to engage experts and share insights with peer investors. Boundless members enjoy access to cutting edge research, a network of world-class experts, and an exclusive social network of like-minded investors.
Boundless is a mission driven start-up. We work with private investors, family offices and foundations to maximize the social and environmental impact of their investments.