About the Job
We are seeking an Investment Fellow. In this position you will support the impact investment team in the New York officewith responsibilities including analyzing investment opportunities, supporting due diligence processes, conducting research projects and designing and producing marketing material.
Your tasks will include:
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis of social enterprises and investment funds, including financial modeling, industry research and operational analysis
- Supporting the deal team in producing investment recommendations
- Supporting review and negotiation of relevant legal agreements and internal process to close deals
- Assisting with investment monitoring, impact reporting, market research and marketing efforts
- Various ad hoc projects and administration as necessary
The Fellow will be offered a 6-12 month paid position, starting in September 2017
- Opportunity to develop hands on skills in the impact investment sector from some of the world's leading private market experts
- Fostering work environment with a passionate and talented international team in a fast-growing, ambitious company
We are looking for a professional with the willingness and ability to excel within a highly entrepreneurial organization.
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university, preferably with a focus on Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and/or Economics and excellent academic record
- At least 2 years work experience in a relevant field (preferably Private Equity, Consulting or Investment Banking) or an MBA from a top business school. Work experience in emerging markets is preferred.
- Eligible to work in the US on a full time basis
- Self-motivated and proactive team player with excellent analytical, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for impact investing, development finance or social enterprise work
- English language proficiency with excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a challenging environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org