About the Job
Analyst Debt investments – MDB/DFI
Quantitative Analysis, Research, Strategy
Job Reference # 153233BR
Are you passionate about impact investing and experienced in development finance institutions / multilateral development bank debt? Are you ready to play a key role in developing a view on and making Development Finance Institution / Multilateral Development Bank (MDB/DFI) debt investments available to wealth management clients? We are seeking a seasoned analyst to help shape UBS' view on impact investing and specifically on MDB/DFI debt through:
- Conducting research and analysis on MDB/DFI debt and related investments, including regular dialogue with internal and external specialists
- Monitoring industry trends and development policies
- Regularly communicating your views in written and verbal form
- Explaining dynamics of development finance institutions and impact angle
- Leveraging your industry network and knowledge to evaluate market opportunity / outlook
- Supporting internal education initiatives for client advisors
- Regular interaction with clients including Ultra High Net Worth and Family Office clients
- Contributing to UBS' goal of mainstreaming impact investing with focus on MDB/DFI debt
The CIO WM Global Investment Office is responsible for the House View and investment strategy for UBS Wealth Management clients. The CIO UHNW, Alternatives, Sustainable and Impact Investing team augments the asset allocation based House View with value-additive services, client and fund manager insights and investment opportunities that clearly differentiate the offering for the UHNW segment. In this role you will be responsible for the expert view on investing in development finance institution debt as part of the UBS House View.
Your experience and skills
- experience at a DFI/MDB and knowledge of development finance institution / multilateral development bank debt
- deep understanding of financial market dynamics and investment products
- analytical skills, extensive industry network and understanding of impact investing
- an experienced analyst with a deep understanding of development finance institutions
- a strong written and verbal communicator
- able to collaborate with internal and external partners
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Apply at jobs.ubs.com with job reference 153233BR.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world. We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?