About the Job
BayTree intends to hire a full time Investor Relations Associate to help build and manage the investor community and strengthen the BayTree brand. An ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of experience working with investors and/or donors in a fund raising and/or investor management role at organisations such as private banks (wealth management teams), Foundations, NGOs, PE/VC funds, investment advisory firms.
The candidate will be responsible for mobilizing investors and bringing them on the BayTree platform. The candidate will work closely with and report directly to the CEO. Key deliverables will include the following:
- Working with the CEO to develop BayTree’s strategy to mobilise investors (both uHNIs and institutional, within and outside India) on the platform
- Developing pipeline of prospective investors including desktop research, prep work and organising meetings
- Developing standard operating procedure and manual for vetting investor registration requests and responsible for registrations end to end
- Extracting customised investor activity reports and analysis of investor activity and key trends from the backend
- Leading the development of collateral for investor meetings and communication including presentations, one pagers, etc
- Developing and executing investor engagement strategy including organising newsletters, events, etc
- Working closely with the CEO to develop media and communication strategy. Responsible for managing the social media accounts of BayTree
- A minimum of 4-6 years of work experience in managing investor relations with strong existing investor relationships and potential pipeline
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; MBA/Post-Graduate degree preferred
- Understanding of impact investing landscape desirable
Compensation: Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
Please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are encouraged to help quick selection
BayTree Ventures Pvt Ltd
BayTree is an online marketplace that connects investors with early stage enterprises that create social impact. BayTree believes in finding market-based solutions for tackling some of the knotty problems facing our society today. It is co-founded by Anuradha Bajaj and Ramesh Venkat and led by Abhay Garg who is the CEO.
BayTree is a startup, about to launch soon. It offers the opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic environment and to grow with the company from a very early stage.