About the Job
As a key member of the Quantified Ventures team, the Impact Manager will play an instrumental role in contributing to the growth and development of all areas of the business including growth strategy, business development, product development, client service delivery, and transaction structuring, focusing on our environmental sector. The role is highly entrepreneurial, with deep exposure to impact investing and strategic consulting through live deals and multi-stakeholder engagements.
1. Managing the client delivery process, which includes the following:
- Conducting due diligence on service providers, including reviewing and analyzing program evidence and identifying gaps in organizational readiness for outcomes- based financing;
- Building economic models to price outcomes and project future revenues, savings, and/or cash flows;
- Drafting and editing deal terms during transaction structuring;
- Supporting the outreach and syndication process with key transaction
- Developing high-quality client deliverables, including reports and presentations.
Supporting the design of evaluation methodologies to measure key outcomes achieved,
2. Managing all aspects of the client delivery process from time and resource budgeting, timeline management, deliverable preparation, client management, invoice accuracy oversight and contract management.
3. Providing support in growing the organization as a subject matter expert, including developing proposals for client engagements, leading internal projects and analysis, and designing and managing external communications and marketing.
Quantified Ventures is a fast-paced, creative, and collaborative environment that keeps clients’ needs front and center. We are seeking entrepreneurial candidates with the drive, can-do attitude, commitment to innovation, and attention to detail to help the Quantified Ventures team advance its mission.
Candidates should have:
- 6+ years of experience in a role with significant client leadership, project management, and analytical responsibilities (e.g. policy analysis, finance, management consulting, non-profit consulting, corporate rotational programs),
- Bachelor's degree required. Graduate degree preferred, with some focus on
environmental policy-making and management
- Robust problem solving capabilities, able to disaggregate large problems, identify
underlying drivers and causes, and recognize critical nuances;
- An ability to manage multiple and competing projects independently and
- Comfort with ambiguity and managing workload given shifting priorities, often across multiple, competing deadlines;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including the ability to quickly research and synthesize unfamiliar topics;
- Strong quantitative and research capabilities, with expertise in conducting analysis in Microsoft Excel and presenting complex concepts in PowerPoint;
- Experience working on environmental issues, including interaction with relevant
Federal, State and Local government agencies (e.g. EPA, USDA, Forest Service,
Water Utilities, etc.)
- Experience with Pay for Success and Social Impact Bonds preferred, and;
- Demonstrated passion for advancing social impact and impact investing and ability to bring humor, joy and humility to the workplace.
Please send cover letter and resume to Todd Appel at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Impact Manager Application”. Review of applications will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Quantified Ventures, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or genetic information.
About Quantified Ventures
Quantified Ventures is an impact investing and social enterprise advisory firm. We identify, due diligence, and structure transactions to deploy impact capital to scale proven social and environmental solutions. We operate in three primary verticals: Environment/Infrastructure, Health, and Education/Workforce Development.
The large and growing market for impact investment capital is challenging the former notion of a trade-off between financial and social returns. By deploying impact capital to social enterprises that are both demonstrably creating positive impact and sustainable, we can accelerate society’s ability to address the world’s most pressing challenges. At Quantified Ventures, we simplify access to impact capital to scale solutions and interventions that drive true social change through innovative financing mechanisms.
What We Do
Quantified Ventures serves innovative organizations in the social, public, and private sectors as advisors in identifying, designing, and structuring impact investment transactions, primarily Social Impact Bonds and Pay for Success transactions. We advise nonprofit organizations and private social enterprises with a demonstrated track record and evidence of program outcomes in preparing for and securing impact capital. We help governments, health plans, health systems, and public agencies align payment with the achievement of outcomes. Lastly, we work with impact investors to optimize their capital deployment strategies to maximize social and financial returns.
Leveraging our own tri-sector experience, we believe that public-private partnerships are necessary to meaningfully move the needle on social issues. Most critically, we bring a maniacal focus on transaction efficiencies and scalable investment products because we believe that will be core to enabling a self-sustainable impact investing market.